skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pearl jewelry business
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Tie-Pography
hehe I love a good word pun, check it out: TIE-pography :)
(by Ed Nacional)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Vintage Halloween Imagery
Worked on an exciting Halloween photoshoot last weekend. To prepare I did some visual research and fell in love with the vintage imagery fro...
Indiana!
I consider myself fairly well traveled. I've spent time in every state on the East coast (with the sole exception of Rhode Island) and h...
Henry Public
I just have to gush over the new bar in my neighborhood. I recently moved to Brooklyn Heights where there isn't too much of a bar scene ...
2011: What a great year!
2011 was literally a year filled with dreams coming true for me. I left my career in a corporate office to work for myself. I made lots of ...
Beloved Books: Arm in Arm by Remy Charlip
I'm excited to present a rubric to my blog: Beloved Books. I have so many treasured books that I want to share. This weekend, I spent Sa...
Lavender Bridesmaids Luncheon Letterpress Invitations
Hello dear ones! I am way behind in updating my portfolio, but no time like the present to remedy that. A good friend of mine commissioned m...
Southern Wedding Expo in Ringgold, GA
Today I participated in my first Bridal Fair, The Southern Wedding Expo in Ringgold, Georgia. (Fun fact: Ringgold is where Dolly Parton g...
True Grit
Seeing this bad boy of a film tonight!
New Valentine's Day Cards
Valentine's Day is less than a month away, and I'm excited to introduce two new letterpress cards in my shop . I've started to a...
the thing perhaps is to eat flowers and not to be afraid
Since I can remember, a beautiful silkscreen print hung at the top of the third story staircase at my grandparents home in Jacksonville, FL....
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Labels
Beloved Books
(5)
Botanicals
(3)
Brooklyn/NYC Delights
(21)
Design/Typography
(6)
Doggies
(2)
Fashion
(3)
Film
(4)
Food yum yum
(16)
Home Sweet Home
(6)
Illustration/Art
(7)
Interiors
(1)
Photography
(9)
Travel
(5)
Wish Lists
(5)
© Powered by
Simple Healthy
0 comments:
Post a Comment